Located in the maturing Beech Hill View, the Primrose Apartment development consists of 8 two bedroom apartments with own car parking and easy access to the main A6.
The highly anticipated Primrose development, which will be available from March, will offer discerning customers the opportunity to rent exclusive, luxury two bed apartments in a safe and secure environment on a long term basis.
Download the brochure by clicking here
You can apply via the online link by clicking here
Alternatively, you can download the attached PDF:
Braidwater Residences application form
and return the completed document to: email@example.com
Ground floor apartments
First floor apartments
Each Primrose apartment is complete with a full turnkey package, ensuring once the lease is agreed, you can move straight into your new dream home.
- Floor coverings
- Wall coverings
- Woodwork & Painting
- Lighting & media
- Energy Efficiency & Design
- Sound Protection
– A carefully designed premium kitchen with square edged worktop complete with upstands and contemporary door handles;
– Full range of integrated appliances;
– Convenient soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen;
– LED lighting under high level units to accommodate modern living (where applicable);
– Stainless steel Leisure bowl & a half sink & Lever tap.
– Enhanced window proportions to maximise natural light.
– Premium quality white sanitary ware;
– Walk in fully tiled electric shower;
– Chrome shower cubicles with slimline trays;
– Chrome towel rail and attractive vanity unit to bathroom.
– Natural gas central heating with an energy efficient combi boiler supplying instant hot water.
– Wood effect laminate in kitchen / dining / entrance hall and bedrooms;
– Floor tiled in bathroom.
– Easy clean glass splashback to hob area in kitchen;
– Wall tiling to shower and splashback area in bathroom.
– Oak veneer flush doors throughout with contemporary ironmongery;
– Classical 6” moulded skirting throughout;
– Classical 4” moulded architrave throughout;
– All wall and ceiling surfaces painted white throughout with satin finish to woodwork.
– Extensive range of electrical sockets & TV points throughout;
– Integrated downlighters to kitchen and bathroom (where applicable);
– Internal wiring for TV and Sky;
– Wired for BT landline and broadband provision;
– Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
– Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows with Astragal glazing bars (where applicable);
– High ceilings throughout, adding space & elegance (where applicable).
Apartment floors are fitted with an impact resistant acoustic quilt membrane for additional sound proofing between floors.
– Composite GRP insulated front door with multi point locking system;
– Beautifully landscaped & fully maintained lawn area;
– Outside lighting at front and side entrances (where applicable) for added security.
– Intercom system for each apartment;
– Communal parking spaces.